Terms & Conditions
1. The mobile home is offered for the holiday rental subject to confirmation by the owner (Oasis) to the renter (the client) A provisional booking may be made by telephone, which will be held for 7 days pending receipt of a completed booking form.
2. A deposit of £100.00 is required upon booking.
This deposit shall form part of the total payment. Booking deposits are not returnable. In the exceptional circumstance of the accommodation being unavailable, an alternative will be offered or the full amount will be refunded. No other refunds can be made. Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, Oasis will send confirmation. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
3. The balance is payable not less than 8 weeks before departure. Post dated cheques are not accepted. If payment is not received by the due date, Oasis reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. A booking made within 8 weeks of the departure shall be paid in full at the time of booking.
4. The client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party's personal belongings, public liability etc; since these are not covered by the owners' insurance.
5. No liability or responsibility is accepted by the owners for: -
6. -Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of services on the Park or to the Mobile Home, nor in respect of any equipment, plant, or appliance in the Mobile Home.
7. - Any loss or additional expense occasioned by accident, sickness, strikes, stoppages, lockouts of workmen or transport personnel not in the direct employment of Oasis, or for any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, war or matters beyond the control of the owners (Oasis)
8. The persons listed in the booking form may take possession of their accommodation after 16.00 hrs on the day of arrival and must vacate their accommodation by 10.00 hrs on the day of their departure.
The owner shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
9. The client agrees to be a considerate tenant and take good care of the Mobile Home and its contents, leave it complete and undamaged and furthermore to make good any loss or damage that may have occurred during the period of hire, irrespective of the causes of such loss or damage. The client also agrees to leave the Mobile Home in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the rental period.
10. A security deposit of £200.00 is required in case of any charges for damage, loss or cleaning necessary. This is payable 2 weeks prior to the holiday and is returned 28 days after departure on successful inspection of mobile home. However, the sum reserved by this clause shall not limit the client's liability to the owner.
11. The client shall report to the owner without delay any defects in the Mobile Home or contents.
12. The accommodation must not be occupied by persons other than those stated on the booking form. No booking for single sex parties will be accepted.
13. The client undertakes to observe and comply with all standard rules and regulations in force at the park where the accommodation is located. The client also agrees not to act in any way, which would cause disturbance to those resident in neighbouring mobile homes.
14. The client must satisfy the passport and visa requirements of the country they are visiting.
15. Under no circumstances shall Oasis' liability to the client exceed the amount paid to the owner for the rental period.
16. All details given in the Oasis brochure are given in good faith but cannot be guaranteed.
17. This contract shall be governed by English law and shall be deemed to have been made in England. Any proceedings arising out of or in connection with this contract may be brought in any court of competent jurisdiction in England.
18. Please note that these booking conditions will be included in our confirmation invoice /statement.